If you know me then you know, I LOVE Nordstrom… more than any person should. Naturally I took full advantage of the sale. Gift cards from the holidays plus a sale, equals extra goodies!!!
- The first thing I HAD to get was the Tread & Supply Arctic Fleece Vest … I already have the pullover which I am overly obsessed!! I saw this was 33% off and had to have it!
- Another great buy is this sweater from BP (Nordstroms in house brand). (Another item almost half off and is super soft!)
- Alo Yoga leggings are a MUST have. I consider them comparable to Lululemon. I got these which seemed like a similar length to the Align Pant. Plus that finish is so funky!!
- OMG I was so excited to see these sneakers on sale! I have been on a huge adidas kick lately. The boost material on the bottom makes them a great everyday shoe. Its the same stuff on the bottom of the super popular Ultra Boost’s. These are great for anyone with a narrow foot and a high arch
- I also picked up a pair of plain white Chuck Taylors. The ones I have now are BEAT UP!
- Now this face mask has been all over the youtube beauty blogger scene and I have been dying to try it. Its a dry mask which is super interesting and completely different than all other sheet masks on the market. Chloe Morello, Jeffree Star and Jamie Genevieve are some of the few beauty gurus who tested it out on youtube!
- Another obsession of mine this season has been green! Any shade, any brand I don’t care, I’m loving it. I picked up this funky Chanel polish to take with me to my next pedicure!